Don’t worry about joining a gym, buying supplements, or ordering special meals from a weight loss club. You can lose weight without all of those things by just following a few simple diet tips that have helped others lose weight.
1. Cut out soft drinks. Not only are they useless calories, but also the corn syrup used as a sweetener can be quite detrimental to your health. If you have to have a carbonated beverage then mix seltzer, club soda or tonic with your favorite fresh squeezed fruit juice. The removal of soft drinks alone has been credited as removing the insulin-related belly fat of many a dieter. While you’re at it, cut out bottle teas as most of them contain corn syrup as sweetener. Make your own tea, add honey, and then refrigerate.
2. Stop eating processed foods. Processed foods have so many additives, sugars, and other unnecessary and unhealthy ingredients that it really isn’t a worthwhile addition to the diet. Yes, Spaghettios are very tasty and easy to make, but they pack the pounds on so make a choice. If you absolutely need that starchy consistency in your diet eat a potato.
3. Switch from coffee to tea. Tea has the caffeine your body is used to but also contains worthwhile antioxidants that fight cancers and free radicals.
4. Add acidophilus to your diet either through eating yoghurt or by taking tablets. This helpful bacterium has been a proven weight loss booster.
5. Drink more water. The water not only hydrates you and helps you flush impurities from the system, but it makes the belly feel full. If you can’t bring yourself to drink something tasteless, add a twist of lime, lemon, or a sprig of fresh mint.
6. Have an egg for breakfast. Not only is it important to eat breakfast, as this is the meal that gets the body going, but also the egg adds important protein and makes you feel “full” throughout the morning.
7. Eat healthy snacks. If you have to have chocolate eat dark chocolate. If you like salty, skip the Tostitos and try some nuts or olives. If you crave sweets, try berries. If you are really hungry, choose cheese cubes, or avocado slices.
8. Sleep more. Your body absolutely needs that eight-hour rest each night. With the removal of the added caffeine in soft drinks you will be surprised at how much easier it is to actually close those eyes at night.
These few tricks of the trade will make an impact on your overall health and well being, not to mention your waistline. They are designed to provide you with the nutrients your body needs, while denying it the items that make it sluggish. Within two weeks your clothes will feel looser and you will be amazed at all the additional energy you have.
Concentrated Mineral Drops (CMD) Penawar Ajaib Psoriasis!!! - Assalamu'alaikum wbt semua... Lama sy tak update perkembangan kulit psoriasis sy... Anda masih ingat, sy pernah mention pada post sebelum ini bahawa kupin...
9 months ago