Koleksi informatif bahan bacaan santai yang bertumpu kepada usaha utk mengurangkan berat badan.Juga dimuatkan pengalaman, pendapat dan perkembangan admin dalam misi menurunkan berat badan sehingga 60kg!!
Just as eating healthy, it’s important to do some exercise as well. The best exercises will contain a cardio aspect and a toning aspect, as this will allow you to see the results fastest. Here are my top 10 weight loss exercises, and how many calories they burn!
1. Step Aerobics … Calories Burnt: 800 cal/hr
This mainly targets your legs, hips and bum, which are often the areas that women most want to tone. Doing an hour a day, split into two half an hour sessions, will ensure that you see results within 2 weeks. If you aren’t sure how to do these, check out 10 Most Effective Ab Exercises. Another very similar exercise is bench presses, which go very well in sets with step aerobics. I found it really hard to do them to start with, so make sure you’re doing them right or you’ll see no results!
2. Bicycling … Calories Burnt: 500 – 1000 cal/hr Depending on how fast you go, this can be a real calorie burner. Riding outside is always enjoyable, but if you’re a little more time restricted, invest in a good quality exercise bike. This is my favorite calorie burner, because it’s so easy to do. How about riding while watching the TV? I find that cycling through Eastenders keeps me distracted, but working hard.
3. Swimming … Calories Burnt: 800 cals/hr Doing lengths up and down the pool for an hour will burn off 800 calories, and also tone almost all of your body. Stay motivated by giving yourself half an hour extra to make use of the Jacuzzi when you’ve finished!
4. Racquetball … Calories Burnt: 800 cals/hr The side to side running involved in this is a great cardio workout, and will also help to tone your thighs and legs. I also find this to be much more sociable, which keeps me working out for longer and stops me skiving my gym sessions!
5. Elliptical Burner … Calories Burnt: 600 cals/hr This is brilliant cardio, and also helps to build strong muscles, as well as toning the stomach. I personally find Elliptical Burner really boring, so I split my session into ten minute bursts and do them throughout the day, and I find that listening to some upbeat music really helps as well.
6. Rowing … Calories Burnt: 500 – 600 cals/hr Rowing is a brilliant way to tone your arms, and is also very good fun. Get involved with the local rowing club and you’ll get to try it for free, or simply use the rowing machine at the gym. As well as building arm muscle, you’ll also burn calories and get an incredible workout.
7. Walking … Calories Burnt: 360 cals/hr The easiest exercise, brisk walking is a great cardio workout and will also help to tone legs, stomach and hips. Sprinting, walking across hills or walking uphill will add to the amount of calories burnt, and walking tends to be very easy to fit into daily life. Just walking to the train station has made me so much fitter, and it really wakes me up going for a brisk walk in the morning.
8. Dancing … Calories Burnt: 600/800 cal/hr This targets all over your body, and is an excellent work out. I frequently put a music channel on and dance around, as well as burning calories I also find that it’s a great stress reliever! Just make sure you stay active, and try and keep going for at least an hour!
9. Exercise DVDs … Calories Burnt: 300/500 cals/hr While these come under a lot of different headings, some exercise DVDs do actually help you to lose weight and tone up. Find a high energy one, and try and do it once a day. As well as burning calories and toning up, you’ll also feel much fitter. My personal favourite is “Pump It Up”, because the music keeps me motivated!
10. Horse Riding … Calories Burnt: 200-600 cal/hr This one may be slightly harder to arrange, but going horse riding once a week is one of the best ways to stay fit, healthy and enjoy nature. The view from up there is so amazing, you won’t notice that your toning your bum, abs and thighs, and burning calories while your at it! You’d be surprised at how cheap it can be to arrange a session once a weekend, and if your feeling extra fit you could even cycle to the stables!